iPv6 Builder Terms, Contract and Refund Policy
- Everyone who purchases and uses the iPv6 Builder Program is deemed to have accepted this agreement.
- All Registered Users, which is the program that has an impression and more purpose for social platforms, are responsible for all services and use of the Program.
- iPv6 Builder cannot be held responsible for the relationship between you, such as the Server and Proxy that you purchased outside the program.
- iPv6 Builder management is only responsible for the function within the program office.
- Entries and exits are under control on the program. For this reason, the account will be blocked without refund for illegal entries and exits beyond the normal range. The owner whose account has been blocked will not be able to use any of our services at the next time.
- There is no refund in the program. Refunds are not available in any system in the world and they are not available in our system. I understand and agree that I cannot refund after purchasing the iPv6 Builder software.
- When purchasing the iPv6 Builder program, iPv6 Builder company pays for data recording exclusively for each customer. I understand and agree that I cannot request a refund because the iPv6 Builder Company has paid.
- I understand that iPv6 Builder company is spending for every user who buys it.
- Any behavior that does not comply with the contract and personally is prohibited.
- As iPv6 Builder team, we reserve the right and other rights to suspend the membership of the person who claims otherwise.
- iPv6 Builder is solely responsible for the software.
- Each user is entirely responsible for himself. Can’t hold iPv6 Builder responsible for anything
- iPv6 Builder company is responsible for developing the software, providing a better program
- I understand and agree that it is illegal to distribute and use iPv6 Builder without permission from the company.
- Your data is kept confidential, iPv6 Builder are not shared with anyone except.
Delivery and Returns
All orders placed on the website are included in the contract. I read and approve the agreement below.
- Purchased via iPv6 Builder.
- Prices vary.
- The purchased product is sent to your e-mail. The program and details are transferred to the e-mail you purchased.
- The user can use it with the license and details sent to his e-mail after purchase.
- The delivery of the purchased product is made via e-mail.
- The delivery of the purchased program is made to your e-mail immediately.
- After the successful purchase, the details are sent to the e-mail you entered when purchasing the license and details.
- The iPv6 Builder system fulfills its responsibility in 3 stages in total. 1) License and details are sent to your e-mail account at the buy stage. 2) After successful payment, you can use the program after the license information and details are sent to your e-mail. 3) You can use the program freely and unlimitedly by sending the license and details to your e-mail. The right to use the program belongs entirely to the customer who purchased it. All responsibility belongs to the purchasing user. You can use the program freely and comfortably.
- After the successful purchase, the payment notification is sent to the buyer’s own e-mail.
- We provide support at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Each purchaser is deemed to have automatically approved all items.
- An automatic license is created for each user who purchases the iPv6Builder system. The customer’s license and details are securely stored on our computers.
- There are no refunds as we make external payments for each user who purchases the iPv6 Builder program.
- We pay for improvements to better serve users who purchase the iPv6 Builder program. Refunds are not available as we paid additional fees to develop the iPv6 Builder program.
- No refunds are available for the iPv6 Builder program and security.
- In order to ensure the safety of all our users, licenses and details are transmitted only to our customers who have purchased them.
- We continue to improve the system for our customers who purchased the iPv6 Builder program.
iPv6 Builder Sözleşme
- 4k Görünüm Programını satın alan ve kullanan herkes bu sözleşmeyi kabul etmiş sayılır.
- Sosyal platformlara izlenim ve daha fazla amacı taşıyan program olan TÜM Kayıtlı Kullanıcılar Program üzerinde gerçekleştirilen her türlü hizmet ve kullanımından kendileri sorumludur.
- Program harici satın aldığınız Sunucu ve Proxy gibi aranızda geçen ilişkiden iPv6 Builder sorumlu tutulamaz.
- iPv6 Builder yönetimi sadece program dairesi içerisindeki işlevden sorumludur.
- Program üzerinde giriş çıkışlar kontrol altındadır. Bu sebeple normalin ötesinde İllegal giriş çıkışlarda hesap iadesi yapılmaksızın hesabı bloke edilecektir. Hesabı Bloke’lenen sahibi sonraki zamanda hiç bir hizmetimizden yararlanamayacaktır.
- Hiç bir yazılım sisteminde iade mevcut olmadığı gibi iPv6 Builder Program’da da iade söz konusu değildir.
- Sözleşmeye ve kişisel uygun olmayan her türlü davranış yasaktır.
- iPv6 Builder ekibi olarak Aksini iddaa eden kişinin üyeliğini askıya alma hakkını ve diğer hakları saklı tutmaktayız.
Since the source code of the iPv6 Builder program is hidden, a few antivirus programs see it as a virus. I understand it is caused by antivirus programs that cannot access the source code.iPv6 Builder software does not contain any malware.I understand and confirm that I am consciously making a purchase by reading the videos and training booklet of the iPv6 Builder software.
1. An overview of data protection
The following information will provide you with an easy to navigate overview of what will happen with your personal data when you visit our website. The term “personal data” comprises all data that can be used to personally identify you. For detailed information about the subject matter of data protection, please consult our Data Protection Declaration, which we have included beneath this copy.
Data recording on our website
Who is the responsible party for the recording of data on this website (i.e. the “controller”)?
The data on this website is processed by the operator of the website, whose contact information is available under section “General information and mandatory information” on this website.
How do we record your data?
We collect your data as a result of your sharing of your data with us. This may, for instance be information you enter into our contact form.
Our IT systems automatically record other data when you visit our website. This data comprises primarily technical information (e.g. web browser, operating system or time the site was accessed). This information is recorded automatically when you access our website.
What are the purposes we use your data for?
A portion of the information is generated to guarantee the error free provision of the website. Other data may be used to analyse your user patterns.
What rights do you have as far as your information is concerned?
You have the right to receive information about the source, recipients and purposes of your archived personal data at any time without having to pay a fee for such disclosures. You also have the right to demand that your data are rectified, blocked or eradicated. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time under the address disclosed in section “General information and mandatory information” on this website if you have questions about this or any other data protection related issues. You also have the right to log a complaint with the competent supervising agency.
Moreover, under certain circumstances, you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data. For details, please consult the Data Protection Declaration under section “Right to demand processing restrictions”.
2. General information and mandatory information
The operators of this website and its pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Hence, we handle your personal data as confidential information and in compliance with the statutory data protection regulations and this Data Protection Declaration.
Whenever you use this website, a variety of personal information will be collected. Personal data comprises data that can be used to personally identify you. This Data Protection Declaration explains which data we collect as well as the purposes we use this data for. It also explains how, and for which purpose the information is collected.
We herewith advise you that the transmission of data via the Internet (i.e. through e-mail communications) may be prone to security gaps. It is not possible to completely protect data against third party access.
Information about the responsible party (referred to as the “controller” in the GDPR)
The data processing controller on this website is:
Telephone: [telephone number of the responsible party]
Email: [email address of the responsible party]
The controller is the natural person or legal entity that single-handedly or jointly with others makes decisions as to the purposes of and resources for the processing of personal data (e.g. names, e-mail addresses, etc.).
Revocation of your consent to the processing of data
A wide range of data processing transactions are possible only subject to your express consent. You can also revoke at any time any consent you have already given us. To do so, all you are required to do is sent us an informal notification via e-mail. This shall be without prejudice to the lawfulness of any data collection that occurred prior to your revocation.
Right to object to the collection of data in special cases; right to object to direct advertising (Art. 21 GDPR)
In the event that data are processed on the basis of Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. e or f GDPR, you have the right to at any time object to the processing of your personal data based on grounds arising from your unique situation. This also applies to any profiling based on these provisions. To determine the legal basis, on which any processing of data is based, please consult this Data Protection Declaration. If you log an objection, we will no longer process your affected personal data, unless we are in a position to present compelling protection worthy grounds for the processing of your data, that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or if the purpose of the processing is the claiming, exercising or defence of legal entitlements (objection pursuant to Art. 21 Sect. 1 GDPR).
If your personal data is being processed in order to engage in direct advertising, you have the right to at any time object to the processing of your affected personal data for the purposes of such advertising. This also applies to profiling to the extent that it is affiliated with such direct advertising. If you object, your personal data will subsequently no longer be used for direct advertising purposes (objection pursuant to Art. 21 Sect. 2 GDPR).
Right to log a complaint with the competent supervisory agency
In the event of violations of the GDPR, data subjects are entitled to log a complaint with a supervisory agency, in particular in the member state where they usually maintain their domicile, place of work or at the place where the alleged violation occurred. The right to log a complaint is in effect regardless of any other administrative or court proceedings available as legal recourses.
Right to data portability
You have the right to demand that we hand over any data we automatically process on the basis of your consent or in order to fulfil a contract be handed over to you or a third party in a commonly used, machine readable format. If you should demand the direct transfer of the data to another controller, this will be done only if it is technically feasible.
Information about, blockage, rectification and eradication of data
Within the scope of the applicable statutory provisions, you have the right to at any time demand information about your archived personal data, their source and recipients as well as the purpose of the processing of your data. You may also have a right to have your data rectified, blocked or eradicated. If you have questions about this subject matter or any other questions about personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time at the address provided in section “General information and mandatory information”.
Right to demand processing restrictions
You have the right to demand the imposition of restrictions as far as the processing of your personal data is concerned. To do so, you may contact us at any time at the address provided in section “General information and mandatory information”. The right to demand restriction of processing applies in the following cases:
- In the event that you should dispute the correctness of your data archived by us, we will usually need some time to verify this claim. During the time that this investigation is ongoing, you have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- If the processing of your personal data was/is conducted in an unlawful manner, you have the option to demand the restriction of the processing of your data in lieu of demanding the eradication of this data.
- If we do not need your personal data any longer and you need it to exercise, defend or claim legal entitlements, you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data instead of its eradication.
- If you have raised an objection pursuant to Art. 21 Sect. 1 GDPR, your rights and our rights will have to be weighed against each other. As long as it has not been determined whose interests prevail, you have the right to demand a restriction of the processing of your personal data.
If you have restricted the processing of your personal data, these data – with the exception of their archiving – may be processed only subject to your consent or to claim, exercise or defend legal entitlements or to protect the rights of other natural persons or legal entities or for important public interest reasons cited by the European Union or a member state of the EU.
3. Recording of data on our website
In some instances, our website and its pages use so-called cookies. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain viruses. The purpose of cookies is to make our website more user friendly, effective and more secure. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer and stored by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies.” They are automatically deleted after your leave our site. Other cookies will remain archived on your device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognise your browser the next time you visit our website.
You can adjust the settings of your browser to make sure that you are notified every time cookies are placed and to enable you to accept cookies only in specific cases or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific situations or in general and to activate the automatic deletion of cookies when you close your browser. If you deactivate cookies, the functions of this website may be limited.
Cookies that are required for the performance of the electronic communications transaction or to provide certain functions you want to use (e.g. the shopping cart function), are stored on the basis of Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in storing cookies to ensure the technically error free and optimised provision of the operator’s services. If other cookies (e.g. cookies for the analysis of your browsing patterns) should be stored, they are addressed separately in this Data Protection Declaration.
Server log files
The provider of this website and its pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser communicates to us automatically. The information comprises:
- The type and version of browser used
- The used operating system
- Referrer URL
- The hostname of the accessing computer
- The time of the server inquiry
- The IP address
This data is not merged with other data sources.
This data is recorded on the basis of Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. f GDPR. The operator of the website has a legitimate interest in the technically error free depiction and the optimization of the operator’s website. In order to achieve this, server log files must be recorded.
If you submit inquiries to us via our contact form, the information provided in the contact form as well as any contact information provided therein will be stored by us in order to handle your inquiry and in the event that we have further questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
Hence, the processing of the data entered into the contact form occurs exclusively based on your consent (Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. a GDPR). You have the right to revoke at any time any consent you have already given us. To do so, all you are required to do is sent us an informal notification via e-mail. This shall be without prejudice to the lawfulness of any data collection that occurred prior to your revocation.
The information you have entered into the contact form shall remain with us until you ask us to eradicate the data, revoke your consent to the archiving of data or if the purpose for which the information is being archived no longer exists (e.g. after we have concluded our response to your inquiry). This shall be without prejudice to any mandatory legal provisions – in particular retention periods.
Registration on this website
You have the option to register on our website to be able to use additional website functions. We shall use the data you enter only for the purpose of using the respective offer or service you have registered for. The required information we request at the time of registration must be entered in full. Otherwise we shall reject the registration.
To notify you of any important changes to the scope of our portfolio or in the event of technical modifications, we shall use the e-mail address provided during the registration process.
The basis for the processing of data is Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. b GDPR, which permits the processing of data for the fulfilment of a contract or for pre-contractual actions.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://4kviews.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.